Call from Unavailable.
A delightful chap called John called today and wanted to introduce Mr Smith to the delights of switching energy suppliers.
I explained that Mr Smith had recently fallen in to an industrial shredder and we were just off to his funeral right now.
John obviously took this as a buying signal.
He said that it would only take a few moments to switch and it would be a good way to save money and maybe pay for the funeral. I explained that Mr Smiths wife was in tears nearby (realistic sound effects confirmed this) and that the rest of the family were waiting in the hearse.
John wanted me to ask if any other family members would like to save money by switching and it he would only need a name and postcode to get things started.
I said that I could hear the undertaker beeping the horn and that I would have to go now.
John asked what time the funeral finished so he could call back later and I said that to honour Mr Smiths memory we would burn down the house and move abroad. John said that his firm also worked with overseas energy suppliers so that wouldn't be a problem.
I praised him for his persistence but I really had to go as the corpse was seeping out of the coffin and the local dogs were licking it up. He agreed that I needed to go but promised that he'd call back again later.
He didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment