Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Arrested For Treason

Call from Unavailable.

English chap asked for Mr Smith and offered to change his utility suppliers and save a HUGE amount of money.

I advised chappie that Mr Smith had been arrested at gunpoint for High Treason and was expected to be executed the following day. He expressed surprise that the death penalty was still an option but offered to change utility suppliers for the benefit of his estate and heirs anyway.

Persistence often pays off so I said that his wife was with me and very concerned about money.

Adopting a realistic female voice I chatted with him for a while before I told him that I lived in a tent in a park and didn't have any utility suppliers to speak off other than the occasional hosing down by the park keepers.

Would he be able to reduce my bills for that I asked?

Apparently not.

He apologised for taking up my time and hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment