Call From Unavailable
A very sweet Indian lady called asking for Mr Smith. After asking what 'all this nonsense was about', Mr Smith (who by this time had adopted a strong Yorkshire-ish accent) agreed to talk to her.
It turns out that she works for a number of claims companies specialising in injury claims which have happened within the last three years. By a remarkable coincidence, Mr Smith had an injury which fitted this very profile.
She asked what the injury was and I replied that I lost my hand waving out of a car window at a bird, got distracted when this bird failed to respond and this lead to my hand being sheared off by a passing lamppost. She initially thought I meant of the feathered variety but a quick description containing some blonde hair and big tits put her right.
She seemed confused as to why I would be waving at a young lady when I explained that I 'fancied a bit of that cos I'd gone without for a while'.
I said that I tried suing both the local council and car manufacturer but to no avail.
I asked her how much a lost hand would be worth but she didn't know and wanted to pass me over to the 'solli ster' (which turned out to be a solicitor after some probing).
The 'solli ster' will apparently call me back later to discuss how much I can expect to get for this tragic incident.
I have a sneaking suspicion that no-one will call.
No comments:
Post a Comment